Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 7 December 2013

wintery weekend

The other Saturday was absolutely beautiful and wintery. The crisp air is my absolute favourite and Covent Garden is currently absolutely stunning and festive. I headed into town to do a bit of shopping with my friend Kim in which she was extremely successful and I was not. Following shopping we met up with our friends Eva and Maia for a lovely Wagamama. 




I find it imperative to include this blurry picture of Eva with the christmas tree in Covent Garden square -







*cough* buy me this mug for christmas *cough* -


Kimberly being classy changed into her new Docs in M&S -


For some reason I'm obsessed with this picture -




In Covent Garden square there are lego builds of various London landmarks. Bit bizarre I know, yet of course we did spend far too long looking at them. Here is Eva with what I called 'The Lego Eye' -


The following day I had rehearsals at my performing arts school and then in the evening I went to see Philomena in the cinema (review to come). I had a lovely little dinner from Planet Organic (one of my favourite places!)


Cute little page in 'It' by Alexa Chung -


twitter | bloglovin' instagram | youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment