Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 6 June 2013

Origins Out Of Trouble Mask

Today I thought I'd share one of my favourite products with you. I absolutely love the Origins products. My skin is quite oily so the oil free range is perfect for me and is not too harsh on the skin. Over the years I've tried quite a few different face masks and I've just found this Origins one to work really well. It's perfect for a girly sleepover, for the night before a big event and it's fantastic to put on a spot over night to clear it up. 

I've been pretty stressed recently due to exams and my skin has not been receiving the care and attention that it needs. So to show it some love today I used this mask. It says on the bottle to only keep it on for ten minutes but I often leave it on for longer which is absolutely fine. 



Beautiful flowers in Hampstead Heath
Apple juice and sparkling water - perfect alternative for a fizzy drink.
RV x

No comments:

Post a Comment