Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 11 March 2013

Update


Listen to this while reading this post  - 


or
(Feeling extrememely stressed and down lately and a bit of Bombay Bicycle Club always seems to calm me down)


Just a quick update on my life as I feel I haven't posted in a while, even though it really hasn't been very long. Haven't been up to much really but IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW. Instead of writing a boring post I'll just post a few pictures of what's been going on -


shopping the other day with my girlie Alex
Alex taking a not so cheeky selfie
in Topshop

NEW SHOES - this terrible picture does not do them justice
indie pic taken by me
before Tara's birthday dinner with Lucy (checkout the new shoes - yay flatforms)
being normal at Tara's
early birthday brunch for me and my brother

Adios, besos.
RV x

No comments:

Post a Comment