Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 17 February 2013

Blonde No More

 Listen to this while reading this post -




My weekend has been filled with shopping, lovely food and of course my new look (lol). On Saturday afternoon I got my hair dyed at Daniel Galvin Junior. I still cannot believe I actually got in done. But as the fabulous Sharpay Evans once sang 'It's out with the old and in with the new.' (Lol again). It's only a vegetable dye so won't last very long but I think I may be going back soon for something a little more permanent. Then I can constantly rock the Zooey Deschanel look. Will post pictures of all the new things I bought when I went shopping later in the week as I order a few new things online this morning, so will wait for them to arrive. As it's half term I will be posting quite a bit (not that anyone is necessarily reading this). 


Old hair
With the girls at Daniel Galvin Junior
New hair
I wish
With Alex
RV x

No comments:

Post a Comment